The self adhesive, super-tough, clear polyethylene film resists puncturing and is practically easy to maintain. Reverse wound for simple application. The low-tack adhesive keeps carpet protection in place. No staples, tacks or tape that making it virtually maintenance-free.
Once the task is completed, simply peel the carpet protection and up peels the job locations dirt and grime. The carpet can be as clean as when you started off.
Carpet protections are an excellent strategy to protect an expensive investment. Soon after going through time, trouble and expense of installing a carpet. It only is practical that you would do everything you could to maintain your carpet appearing like new.
Advantages Of Carpet Protection
- The convenience of clean up. Carpet protection products minimize the capacity of spilled materials to grab onto carpet fibers. This makes the cleanup of spills rather simple.
- A longer strategic window. The stain-blocking character of protection products provides you with more time to handle a spill. Although you might want to take care of spills at the earliest opportunity, carpeting protection can take away the “panic factor” associated with spill cleanup.
- Less complicated maintenance. Besides protection offering stain-fighting capacity, it also makes it more difficult for dirt to grab onto carpet fibers. Because of this, regular vacuuming is much easier and more efficient.
- Enhanced appearance. Carpet protection solutions are obstacles to stains and dirt. This keeps your carpet appearing like new for a longer time frame, increasing the worth of your carpet investment.
The Correct Way of Carpet Protection Application
- Do It Yourself – A number of carpet manufacturers offer homeowner-friendly DIY products that permit you to apply for protection. These products are ideal for adding extra protection in high traffic sites.
- Expert Installer – Expert installer may apply for carpet protection following installation. If your carpet comes with protection, manufacturers will advise that it is professionally re-applied following steam or hot water extraction carpet cleaning.
- Factory – Carpeting protection solutions applied throughout the production process. Factory applied protection stands out as the easiest technique, removing the wasted time and headaches of home application.
Auckland Carpet Cleaning 09-489 5599