Auckland Carpet Cleaning
The ordinary hustle and bustle of everyday life can take its toll on your carpet. The following Auckland Steam n Dry recommended carpet care tips will help you maintain your carpet’s appearance as well as lengthening its life.
Auckland Steam n Dry Carpet Care Tips
- Surely vacuum heavy traffic areas 2-3 times a week. In addition, the rest of your carpet once a week.
- Use both indoor as well as outdoor mats at each entrance. For this to reduce the amount of dirt tracked into your home.
- Over time, the protection on stain-resistant carpet wears down. For optimum performance, have a protector regularly applied after carpet cleaning with experts such as Auckland Steam n Dry Carpet Cleaning.
- Stain-resistant does not mean stain-proof. Be sure to still react immediately to prevent spots and spills from causing permanent damage.
- Before using any spot removing the product, test for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Test area rugs for colorfastness before placing over carpet since some rugs may tend to bleed.
- Vacuum under area rugs periodically to remove any loose dirt that may have filtered through the rugs into your carpet.
- To avoid color transfer between furniture and flooring after an Auckland Steam n Dry Carpet Cleaning professional cleaning leave the protective blocks in place until the carpet is completely dry (about two days).
Your furniture collects everyday dirt and soil just like your carpet does. For convenience, have both professionally cleaned at the same time by Auckland Steam n Dry Carpet Cleaning.