Carpet & Cleaning Benefits
The Newer Better Way To Clean Carpets! Welcome to the website of Auckland carpet cleaning company. We provide an Eco-friendly, safe cleaning that will leave your home looking and feeling fresh, clean, dry and healthy. Since 1987.
If you’re ready for super clean, dry, fresh and healthy carpet, give us a call today…
Our deep Steam n Dry carpet cleaning service is very effective and affordable. That’s why so many our loyal clients – residential and commercial – use us exclusively for their cleaning needs.
We always strive to your 100% satisfaction – We Guarantee It!
Powerful Steam Cleaning Truck-mounted Machines
Here are 11 features that carpet will add to any home.
1. It is an excellent option for your family room, bedroom and other rooms where you want warmth underfoot.
2. Carpeting provides an additional layer of insulation between the floors of your home. Depending on the weight and density, it contributes to the R-value of your home. Insulation is important in a home, especially during the cold winter months. Because of its warming qualities, homes with carpet often save money on their energy bills.
3. Safety covers two aspects reduced slippage, especially when wet and a decrease in stress on joints the soft resilient fibers of a carpet provide a cushioning effect and excellent orthopedic properties.
4. Reduction in sound is another benefit of using a carpet. It helps absorb noise from stereos and televisions. If you have a multi-story house, then the carpets will reduce the noise and the sound of footsteps for the rooms below.
Carpet dampens noise in 3 ways:
- Reducing surface noise from foot traffic.
- Blocking sound transmission.
- Absorbing airborne sound.
Especially noteworthy that these qualities are very useful in apartments.
5. If you want to camouflage any damage to the floor or put out of sight any other problems, like warped floors, just add a carpet.
6. Carpeting is very easy to care for. They are very stain resistant, which makes cleaning even the worst possible spills a lot easier.
7. Several studies discovered that carpet can improve the quality of air by trapping allergy causing dust and allergens. Allergies due to carpeting are unknown. The myth that carpets promote dust-mite allergies is untrue because these are attributable to the feces of the house-dust mites the actual allergen itself. Bedding and bed linen contain up to 70% more house-mites than carpets. Regular vacuuming and cleaning, together with adequately ventilated and dry rooms, means that it is virtually impossible for it to contain, entrap or transmit allergens.
8. Carpets offer a variety of use.
You can effortlessly add carpeting to stairs, steps, posts, walls, and other non level surfaces.
9. You can choose from many thousands of styles and colors. This means your ultimate choice will reflect how you want to personalize your living space. It can be either a neutral foundation, or it can be a focal point with vibrant colors and stronger bolder patterns and textures.
10. They are not overly expensive if you take into account that they are an economical alternative to the other types of costly flooring. While you won’t pay near as much as you would for hard surfaces.
11. Today’s carpeting is extremely durable and can live longer than most other types of flooring. In conclusion, all you need to do is to choose one that has a life span of 5-30 years.
Auckland Carpet Cleaning 09-489 5599
Auckland Central 09-377 9044
North Shore 09-489 5599
West Auckland 09-836 0990
East Auckland 09-535 1055
South Auckland 09-262 1800