Berber Shag Carpet Cleaning Auckland
Whenever choosing a carpet for your home, you have plenty of options to choose from. The type of carpet you want will depend a great deal on your needs and likes. Make sure you consider Berber shag carpet for your home.
If you’re new to Berber shag carpet; a little research will quickly reveal Berber is the second most popular type of carpet sold. There are several reasons why Berber shag is so popular. It is priced very well, wears well, available in a variety of patterns and styles, has a wool-like look, hides footprints and vacuum marks nicely, and lastly is very resistant to fading.
Berber shag is a loop carpet that has flecks of colour. The loops may be the same size, or they may be a mix of large and small circles that give the carpet a more textured look. Some manufacturers add air to the loops, but the more air, the quicker the carpet will go flat. Some fibre types also mat faster than others, so be mindful when you are choosing your Berber carpet.
Cleaning Berber Shag Carpets Guide
- Vacuum your carpet thoroughly to loosen up and remove as much dirt and bacteria as possible. Use a high powered vacuum cleaner for best results.
- Spray a stain remover onto the stained areas as watching not to soak the carpet. You may also use it for lightly discoloured areas. Let the stain remover sit for at least 10 minutes on the carpet.
- Use a towel to blot the stain solution. Avoid rubbing the solution into the carpet as this can damage the fibres, according to any Steam ‘n’ Dry Auckland Carpet Cleaning. Absorb as much liquid as possible, then inspect for any stain remains. Keep in mind that it will be harder to remove stains from white Berber carpet, so you may need to repeat steps 2 and 3 several times before all the stains vanish.
- Steam cleaning can reach the dirt deep in the carpet, which makes it the perfect deep cleaning solution for your white Berber carpet. Rent or purchase a steam cleaner from a local grocery store. Usually, the steam cleaning solution comes with the machine, so all you have to do is to read the manufacturer’s instructions and follow them when steam cleaning your carpet.
- Call the Berber Shag Carpet Care Experts Steam ‘n’ Dry Auckland Carpet Cleaning service. Over 33 years of servicing South Auckland, North Shore, East, West Auckland, and Hibiscus Coast on 0800 783-266. Aucklandcarpetcleaners.Org.Nz
Berber Shag Damage
It is recognized for its superior durability over traditional plush carpets. However, nothing is perfect, and Berber also has some disadvantages. Berber carpet will pull very quickly, and if you pull on a loose strand, it will completely unweave itself. If you cut Berber, it will unravel similar to fabric.
A cat can wreak damage just by getting its claw caught. So can a vacuum if it picks up a loose strand. The best way to stop your Berber shag carpet from pulling any further is to cut the loose end with scissors and then apply heat to it to cauterize the fabric and seal it. You can do this with an iron. As you heat the fibres, press them together to so that they meld. It’s a fast fix that will last for years.
Berber shag carpet is one of the least expensive, durable, and most comfortable types of Berber to install. It’s not only an excellent choice for your home, but it’s also an excellent choice if you have rental property. It is also available with excellent stain remover another good reason to choose it for a rental property or dense traffic areas; say for example a family room.
Berber Carpet Clean
Your home could have several areas which are considered higher traffic areas. Areas where traffic has top required solutions that are affordable and long-lasting. You have two choices, either carpet or tile. Sometimes tile may be the appropriate choice but not always. But it’s not still the right choice, so for areas where the tile is not the best option, your second choice is Berber carpet. Berber shows very little wear, therefore it will withstand many years of high traffic, and it is an easy task to clean and maintain.
If your Berber carpets are beginning to lose their shine and perhaps look a little dirty, it takes little effort to have them looking like new again! Finding a professional carpet cleaner is one option that will provide you with a guarantee for the work and usually a very affordable alternative. Of course, you can also choose to clean your carpet yourself by buying or renting a steam cleaner. Cleaning the carpets yourself will save you a few dollars. However, if you aren’t sure about your skill level, pay the extra and have your Berber shag carpets cleaned by a professional.
Berber shag is among the most affordable and durable carpets you can think about placing in your home. And it looks fantastic too.
Call the Berber Shag Carpet Care Experts Steam ‘n’ Dry Auckland Carpet Cleaning
Call the Berber Shag Carpet Care Experts Steam ‘n’ Dry Auckland Carpet Cleaning service. Over 33 years of servicing South Auckland Central City CBD, North Shore, East, West Auckland, and Hibiscus Coast on 0800 783-266.
Need an affordable quote on Carpet Cleaning, Couch Cleaners, Stain Removal, Mattress Cleaner, Carpet Repairs, Flooded Wet Carpet Drying. Even Pet Odour Removal, Laying, Rug Cleaning, Dust Mites Control, Flea Control, Carpet Cleaners, Disinfecting, Bed Bug Control, Inside Auto Car Upholstery Cleaners, Mould Clean Up & Pest Control.
- Truck Mount Carpet Cleaners
- Mould Removal
- Disinfecting Cleaners
- Bed Mattress Cleaning
- Bed Bug Control
- Tile & Grout Cleaners
- Persian Rug Cleaning
- Couch Cleaners
- Stain Removal
- Carpet Repairs
- Pest Control
- Repair Carpet Layers
- Inside Car Upholstery Cleaning
- Dust Mites Control
- Wet Carpet Drying
- Pet Odour Removal
- Flea Control
See What Our Customer Reviews Have To Say About Steam ‘n’ Dry Auckland Carpet Cleaning
For help phone the professionals at Steam ‘n’ Dry Auckland Carpet Cleaners Over three decades located in West Auckland, East, South Auckland North Shore, Hibiscus Coast on:
Auckland Central 09 3767007
North Shore 09 489 7784
South Auckland 09 262 0720
West Auckland 09 8374545
East Auckland 09 520 0062
Hibiscus Coast 09 426 5008